Gaston Hospice Services
Gaston Hospice is a local, non-profit healthcare organization that cares for people who have a life-limiting illness that is no longer responding to curative treatment. Hospice care enables these patients to live at home as fully as possible. Hospice puts both patient and family at the center of care planning.
Our Services Include:
- Pain and symptom management
- Assistance with financial and legal issues from a medical social worker
- Emotional and spiritual support from licensed counselors and chaplains
- Certified nursing assistants to help with personal care
- Volunteers to help provide companionship, run errands, etc.
- Respite care when family caregivers need a break
- Medications, equipment and supplies
- Grief support for loved ones
We Provide Our Services:
- In the home
- In the Robin Johnson House
- In the long term care facility
- In the hospital
Gaston Hospice serves any resident of Gaston County and the surrounding area who has been diagnosed with a life expectancy of six months or less. Services are provided regardless of diagnosis or ability to pay.
The Robin Johnson House is located at 5005 Shepherds Way Drive, Dallas, NC.
Directions from Gastonia or I-85: Take 321N. toward Dallas; take Cherryville exit, turn right at top of ramp; right at second traffic light onto Dallas-High Shoals Road (Business 321); travel one mile and turn left onto Shepherd's Way Drive.
Robin Johnson House Phone (704) 922-4211
To find out more about about Gaston Hospice, stop by our office (directions), contact us via email , or by phone at: 704.861-8405
Architectural rendering of the expansion
New wing, courtyard view
New sitting area
Brick pavers have been reinstalled in the courtyard. Have you ordered yours?